In 2015, Sant Carles marina in Spain introduced an annual marina open day to attract the public, and to better integrate with the local town and its businesses. The event was a huge success for all concerned and was quickly adopted by the rest of the marinas in Catalonia. In 2017 the event was adopted by the whole of Spain and is now firmly established in the annual calendar.
Given its success, this year, UK marinas are going to join in on the fun and we would love to invite you to St. Katharine Docks very first Marina Day on 8th and 9th June.
Visit our Event Pontoon, moored in the Centre Basin for two days worth of activity including the following.
- Meet the Marina Team, including our Marina Manager and Dockmasters.
- Visit and climb aboard a Metropolitan Police Boat.
- Meet RNLI volunteers and take advantage of their free life-jacket checks.
- Visit and enjoy a tour on-board the Lady Daphne Thames Sailing Barge (Friday only).
- With plenty of tables and seating on the Event Pontoon, bring your lunch down and enjoy eating on the water!
We look forward to seeing you there.