St Kats Floating Film Festival T's and C's
Free tickets competition St Kats Floating Film Festival Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to all UK residents excluding employees of St Katharine Docks or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the draw.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The prize is an opportunity for 2 deckchair tickets to St Kats Floating Film Festival
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The first five people to retweet will be the chosen winners. Only one entry permitted.
- The winner will be announced on twitter one day after the competition tweet
- Prizes must be redeemed by 7pm 23rd August for “The Impossible”, 7pm 24th August for “Splash”, 7pm 25th August for “Mamma Mia”, 2pm 27th August for “Finding Nemo”, 7pm 27th August for “Pirates of the Caribbean”, 2pm 28th August for “The Little Mermaid”, 7pm 28th August for “Life of Pi”.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision.
- The prize must be accepted as a whole and no alternative full-cash or other prize is available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be available to the winner and cannot be sold.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Participants are required to supply complete and accurate details. In the case of incomplete or incorrect details being provided, or the Promoter being unable to contact the winner within 24 hours, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. To unsubscribe, please write to us at: St Katharine Docks Estate Management, 50 St Katharine’s Way, E1W 1LA