WIN VIP Tickets to the Floating Film Festival!
WIN the best seats in the house at one of our Floating Film Festival screenings!
Lay back and enjoy our VIP sofa seat with a free bottle of Prosecco at one of our fantastic film screenings. Whether you love a good romcom, enjoy suspense and action or you're looking for something the kids can enjoy we've got a great selection for you.
Entry via Twitter:
Simply tell us which film you'd like to watch and who you would bring with you. Use the hashtag #SummerAtStKats for your entry to be counted.
The list of screenings can be found below.
Tuesday 18th July
Wednesday 19th July
Thursday 20th July
Friday 21st July
Saturday 22nd July
7pm, Lala Land
Sunday 23rd July
7pm, The Matrix
Monday 24th July
7pm, The Notebook
Tuesday 25th July
7pm, Donnie Darko
Thursday 27th July
7pm, The Dark Knight
Friday 28th July
Saturday 29th July
2pm, Finding Dory
Sunday 30th July
2pm, Beauty & the Beast
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to all UK residents.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The prize is an opportunity to sit on our sofa, and winners will also receive complimentary bottle of Prosecco.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The closing date for entries is no later than 12pm 16th July for “Mean Girls”, 12pm 17th July for “Grease”, 12pm 18th July for “Anchorman”, 12pm 19th July for “Skyfall”, 12pm 20th July for “Bridesmaids”, 12pm 21st July for “Moana” and "Lala Land", 12pm 22nd July for “The Lego Batman Movie” and "The Matrix", 23rd July for "The Notebook", 12pm 24th July for "Donnie Darko", 12pm 26th July for "The Dark Knight", 12pm 27th July for "Rogue One Star Wars", 12pm 28th July for "Finding Dory" and "Lion", 12pm 29th July for "Beauty and the Beast". After these dates then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be announced through direct message on Twitter.
- Prizes must be redeemed within 12 hours of contact. Otherwise, another winner will be chosen.
- The prize must be accepted as a whole and no alternative full-cash or other prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Participants are required to supply complete and accurate details. In the case of incomplete or incorrect details being provided, or the Promoter being unable to contact the winner within 24 hours, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.